USA Booking RATES, FAQ & Details:
Up to eight backup dancers are available for any performance. Please note if you would like your quote to include dancers, and how many. Renee works select bookings only. Prices are quoted via phone and based on many factors including travel time, booking length and venue. We will work with you to find the right rate for your event. A deposit and signed contract are required to secure any date. Special pricing will be given to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
- NYC: rates are discounted due to less travel time.
- TRI STATE: (within 3 hours drive from NYC) rates are higher to account for car rental costs, driving time and tolls. Clients are responsible for any parking expenses. Overnight hotel accommodation may be necessary depending on distance, and or start time of appearance.
- OUT OF STATE: In addition to booking fee, clients are responsible for the cost of RT Airfare, two night hotel accommodation, ground transportation, and checked baggage fees. We also offer the option of all inclusive buy out pricing to handle all of this for you. Renee requires arrival the day prior to any event to ensure time for a sound check, and avoid missed performances due to delayed or cancelled flights.
*For Agents & Event Planners: The Lady Gaga Experience books mostly direct, but also works with a handful of reputable agents and event planners worldwide. Agent friendly marketing materials are available upon request.
Looking for other characters?: We can put a full tribute show together for you with other A list impersonators, or provide direct referrals.
I’ve never booked an entertainer-how does this work?: Thanks for finding and considering us for your party or event! The booking process is very simple. Read review the info below and give us a call with any questions. Once you confirm a date & details, our booking manager will send you a contract. You have two weeks to return this with the deposit. Once your event gets closer we will call and email to go over music, costumes, apperance timing and details.
Performance requirements: Renee sings live and dances during performances, so a wireless microphone and professional sound system is required. Any DJ or sound tech should have the equipment to handle this for you. If you have no DJ, we can provide a sound technician and system for an additional charge. (NYC and Tri State only.) *Lighting, video screens, fog and stage effects are not provided by artist. These must be setup and arranged prior to artists arrival.* These effects are NOT REQUIRED, but make great additions to the show! We provide custom edited HD video backdrop where video screens are available.
Costumes : When you book The Lady Gaga Experience you are getting the most authentic, high end Lady Gaga tribute artist. Lady DoppelGaga never wears store bought, Halloween City type costumes and wigs. Her many original looks include vintage, custom and vintage fur to really fool your crowd. You may request any Lady Gaga look for your event. Replicas and eras include the bubble dress, meat dress, Born This Way, Artpop and more.
Music: Lady DoppelGaga performs any song in the Gaga songbook. If you have specific requests, please send them along once the event is booked. Otherwise she perform’s a standard show of Gaga’s biggest hits.
Backup Dancers are highly recommended for any booking! We only work with NYC’s best to give you authentic Gaga choreography and a larger than life experience. DJ provided “motivational dancers” are not rehearsed cast members, and not acceptable to be a part of performances.
The Lady Gaga Experience often travels overseas to appear and perform. Some recent bookings include China, Amsterdam and Israel. To book an international appearance please read and review the following:
- No international inquiry phone calls will be returned without the following information via email: Country, date of event, reason for event, location, phone number, estimate budget.
- Renee travels with an assistant or manager for all international solo bookings. If backup dancers are hired as well, this is not required. For flights over 10 hours, a business/first class airfare must be provided. 4 or 5 star hotel accommodations, as well as English speaking ground transportation must be provided for Renee, dancers and any assistant.
A note about rates-
Renee is an A-list celebrity impersonator and her rates reflect this. Prices may seem high to some, but she is one of the few people in the world who does Lady Gaga with extreme detail down to the nails and tattoos. Renee spends thousands hours a year keeping up with the highly complex ever- changing looks of Lady Gaga. All wigs and costumes are high end, custom made & vintage-not bought at party city.
Please provide detailed event information and we will be in touch as soon as possible to follow up to your inquiry.